Top & Lower Eyeliner
Our Top & Lower Eyeliner Application gives a natural look that defines and highlights the beauty of your eyes…
Eyeliner tattoo effectively eliminates the ‘naked’ eye look.
Margot will precisely position the line through your natural lashes leaving no visible line on the upper and/or lower lid. The effect gives the illusion of thick luscious eyelashes. This is popular with both male and female clients.
Additional shadowing of colour can be added for a soft natural line or a bolder, more dramatic line can be achieved. Opthamologists recommend eyeliner tattoo for those who are allergic to conventional makeup and for those wearing contact lenses.
An eyeliner is ideal for people with small eyes or oily skin that causes makeup to run.
*NOTE: The Photographs on this website have not been altered.
Complete the form to the right to learn more about the Permanent Top & Lower Eyeliner Tattoo procedure….
Testimonies for Top & Lower Eyeliner
“Margot is a highly skilled professional in the industry. I noticed this as soon as I arrived and was made to feel very welcome. I got my upper eyeliner tattooed and the results after the 2nd touch-up phase are marvellous…”
From Manuela Notzrim
“Line art or line drawing is any image that consists of distinct straight or curved lines placed against a (usually plain) background, without gradations in shade (darkness) or hue (colour) to represent two dimensional or three-dimensional objects. One of the most fundamental elements of art is the line. I feel wonderful. I feel pretty and fabulous and confident. I’ve never felt that way. I need to tell you why!!
Margot has the most amazing artist line I have ever seen! The reason this is important is because when an artist has great line, it means they can draw with perfect precision. They have the ability to apply pressure that is completely uniform. No stopping and starting, no catching or uncomfortable pressure. A feather light stroke. I had my top and bottom lids done and it didn’t hurt! Margot used anaesthetic, but the main reason there was no pain was because of her line ability. I’ve had a back tattoo and it was terrible. So painful This was my eyes and it was so easy! I had a harder time not laughing with Margot. I get compliments all the time. People think my hair is newly styled. But mostly it’s all about my eyes. I know it has a lot to do with how you feel. Margot helped me feel better. I love what I see in the mirror. I can’t recommend Margot enough. A beautiful lady with an excellent skill. No Filter on photo. Good light. No make-up. Tinted lashes and brow”
From Jacquie Van Damme
PERMANENT COSMETICS PRE-PROCEDURE INFORMATION
All permanent cosmetic procedures are multi-session processes. You are required to return for at least one retouch visit before it can be determined that the procedure is complete. Retouch visits are scheduled at 4–6-week intervals.
Be prepared for the colour intensity of your procedure to be significantly sharper, brighter or darker than what is expected for the final outcome. It will take time for this transition, based upon how quickly the outer llayer of your skin exfoliates.
While these tattooed colours may initially simulate the exact colour and tone desired, thay will not always remain a perfect match. Tattooed colours are constant, while your own skin colour will vary depending on exposure to cold, heat, sun and circulatory changes. For example, if you tan your skin and had a scar camouflaged, your surrounding skin will be darker in appearance than the treated area.
- Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly or redden, some clients feel it best not to make any social plans for a day or two following any procedure. It is always best to avoid these procedures within a few weeks prior to important social events such as weddings. Procedures may take longer than expected to be complete under some circumstances.
- Any tweezing or waxing should be done at least 48 hours prior the procedure; facial hair removal no less than five days before. Do not resume any method of hair removal for at least two weeks following
- Any eyelash or eyebrow tinting or eyelash curling should be done no sooner than 48 hours before, or to weeks after the procedure.
- Do not wear contact lenses during or immediately following the eyeliner procedure. Remember to bring your glasses. You may resume wearing your contact lenses as your eyes return to their pre-tattooed condition.
- If you are having lip procedures and have any history of cold sores/fever blisters/herpes simplex, you will be required to obtain the proper prescription to help prevent such outbreaks.
- Refrain from the use of alcohol, aspirin, aspirin-contained medications, ibuprofen, or other blood-thinning medications for seven days before and two days after any procedure. Refrain from judgement-altering drugs for at least 24 hours prior to any procedure. No medication should ever be discontinued without first consulting your physician.
- You cannot donate blood for 6 months following any cosmetic tattoo! This is a world wide regulation.