Top & Lower Eyeliner
Our Top & Lower Eyeliner Application gives a natural look that defines and highlights the beauty of your eyes…
Eyeliner tattoo effectively eliminates the ‘naked’ eye look.
Margot will precisely position the line through your natural lashes leaving no visible line on the upper and/or lower lid. The effect gives the illusion of thick luscious eyelashes. This is popular with both male and female clients.
Additional shadowing of colour can be added for a soft natural line or a bolder, more dramatic line can be achieved. Opthamologists recommend eyeliner tattoo for those who are allergic to conventional makeup and for those wearing contact lenses.
An eyeliner is ideal for people with small eyes or oily skin that causes makeup to run.
Complete the form to the right to learn more about the Permanent Top & Lower Eyeliner Tattoo procedure….
NOTE: The Photographs on this website have not been altered: some are taken immediately after the procedure and some taken a few weeks later.
PERMANENT COSMETICS PRE-PROCEDURE INFORMATION
All permanent cosmetic procedures are multi-session processes. You are required to return for at least one retouch visit before it can be determined that the procedure is complete. Retouch visits are scheduled at 4–6-week intervals.
Be prepared for the colour intensity of your procedure to be significantly sharper, brighter or darker than what is expected for the final outcome. It will take time for this transition, based upon how quickly the outer llayer of your skin exfoliates.
While these tattooed colours may initially simulate the exact colour and tone desired, thay will not always remain a perfect match. Tattooed colours are constant, while your own skin colour will vary depending on exposure to cold, heat, sun and circulatory changes. For example, if you tan your skin and had a scar camouflaged, your surrounding skin will be darker in appearance than the treated area.
- Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly or redden, some clients feel it best not to make any social plans for a day or two following any procedure. It is always best to avoid these procedures within a few weeks prior to important social events such as weddings. Procedures may take longer than expected to be complete under some circumstances.
- Any tweezing or waxing should be done at least 48 hours prior the procedure; facial hair removal no less than five days before. Do not resume any method of hair removal for at least two weeks following
- Any eyelash or eyebrow tinting or eyelash curling should be done no sooner than 48 hours before, or to weeks after the procedure.
- Do not wear contact lenses during or immediately following the eyeliner procedure. Remember to bring your glasses. You may resume wearing your contact lenses as your eyes return to their pre-tattooed condition.
- If you are having lip procedures and have any history of cold sores/fever blisters/herpes simplex, you will be required to obtain the proper prescription to help prevent such outbreaks.
- Refrain from the use of alcohol, aspirin, aspirin-contained medications, ibuprofen, or other blood-thinning medications for seven days before and two days after any procedure. Refrain from judgement-altering drugs for at least 24 hours prior to any procedure. No medication should ever be discontinued without first consulting your physician.