Lip Line & Blend
Make your lips naturally beautiful with this subtle but effective enhancement.
Colour is applied to the extreme edge of your lip and then blended 1/3 of the way down.
This makes the outline less obvious and reduces the need for continual reapplication of lipstick. In fact, a quick application of clear gloss will be all you need.
Please note: The colour will appear different on the Vermillion border than it appears on the fleshy part of the lip, as most lip colours contain iron oxide, distilled water, glycerine and alcohol.
You will also find that the colour of the lips will change with the temperature of your body. Some days your lips will appear lighter or darker depending on the temperature. But overall you will love how natural and defined your lips look.
*NOTE: The Photographs on this website have not been altered.
Please use the form on the right to contact Margot Jaillet-Bocciolini from Colour Implants now to discuss your Permanent Lipliner & Blend Options.
Please note: The photographs on this website have not been altered, some are taking immediately after the procedure and some are taken a few weeks later.
PERMANENT COSMETICS PRE-PROCEDURE INFORMATION
All permanent cosmetic procedures are multi-session processes. You are required to return for at least one retouch visit before it can be determined that the procedure is complete. Retouch visits are scheduled at 4–6-week intervals.
Be prepared for the colour intensity of your procedure to be significantly sharper, brighter or darker than what is expected for the final outcome. It will take time for this transition, based upon how quickly the outer llayer of your skin exfoliates.
While these tattooed colours may initially simulate the exact colour and tone desired, thay will not always remain a perfect match. Tattooed colours are constant, while your own skin colour will vary depending on exposure to cold, heat, sun and circulatory changes. For example, if you tan your skin and had a scar camouflaged, your surrounding skin will be darker in appearance than the treated area.
- Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly or redden, some clients feel it best not to make any social plans for a day or two following any procedure. It is always best to avoid these procedures within a few weeks prior to important social events such as weddings. Procedures may take longer than expected to be complete under some circumstances.
- Any tweezing or waxing should be done at least 48 hours prior the procedure; facial hair removal no less than five days before. Do not resume any method of hair removal for at least two weeks following
- Any eyelash or eyebrow tinting or eyelash curling should be done no sooner than 48 hours before, or to weeks after the procedure.
- Do not wear contact lenses during or immediately following the eyeliner procedure. Remember to bring your glasses. You may resume wearing your contact lenses as your eyes return to their pre-tattooed condition.
- If you are having lip procedures and have any history of cold sores/fever blisters/herpes simplex, you will be required to obtain the proper prescription to help prevent such outbreaks.
- Refrain from the use of alcohol, aspirin, aspirin-contained medications, ibuprofen, or other blood-thinning medications for seven days before and two days after any procedure. Refrain from judgement-altering drugs for at least 24 hours prior to any procedure. No medication should ever be discontinued without first consulting your physician.
- You cannot donate blood for 6 months following any cosmetic tattoo! This is a world wide regulation.