Our individual designed, natural-looking hair stroke eyebrow tattoos will frame your eyes perfectly!
We can help you bring out the inherent beauty of your eyes and frame them beautifully with our hair stroke eyebrow tattoo specifically tailored to compliment your features.
Clients can look forward to receiving an eyebrow tattoo which will be suitably shaped to fit your face in alignment with the bone structure greatly enhancing your appearance. Margot will be able to provide a colour match indistinguishable from your pre-existing eyebrow colour and the soft, muted appearance of eyebrow tattooing will ensure that they look completely natural. Eyebrow tattooing will clearly define your brows which will alter their volume and shape and you will enjoy seeing your eyes look lifted and your overall facial appearance enhanced.
“Thank you for today again Margot for designing my eyebrows. I love them, you were so patient, caring and professional. I was completely impressed and will be recommending you to all my friends. I feel beautiful and I am an excessively happy client from Wavell Heights.” M.S. Wavell Heights. Queensland
Hair Stroke Eyebrow Tattoo Brisbane
We understand that people will still want the option to change their hair colour when they choose and so will look to find an eyebrow colour which will compliment your skin tone not just your hair colour. Not only will you be delighted with the extra fullness and symmetry of the eyebrow tattooing but clients can enjoy the time and expense which you will save not having to repeatedly apply makeup. Just think, you could wake up every morning knowing that you will never have to pencil again!
To maintain the vibrancy of colour, Margot recommends a retouch of colour approx. every two years.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AS PROPER CARE IS NECESSARY TO ACHIEVE THE BEST RESULTS.
Keeping in mind that in many cases some uneveness of color is to be expected. This is the reason a second visit is necessary 4-6 weeks after the procedure to replace any colour loss during the healing process.
- Bepanthen Cream (used SPARINGLY) is recommended to use as the aftercare cream as some other healing agents can absorb colour.
- Wearing glasses outdoors is a good way to protect your eyes from dust etc. that can stick to the healing agent.
DAY 1. WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE TOUCHING THE TREATED AREA…
- Using a wet cotton tip, gently wipe the tattoo clean of the clear fluid (plasma) your skin secretes to heal, in order for the area not to crust up too quickly and absorb too much colour…then
SPARINGLY, apply your after-care cream…do this every hour for the next several hours for successful healing as the area needs to be kept moist at all times.
- Some itching is normal DO NOT pick, peel or scratch the tattoo or your colour may heal unevenly and you risk scarring or infection. Refrain from excercising for at least a week.
- DO NOT expose your healing skin to direct sunlight, tanning beds, saunas, salt water or chlorinated pools, direct shower spray, hot water, skin creams or lotions other than what you have been instructed to do for 2 weeks.
- What you will see is about 20-40% darker, bolder and more solid than what your healed result will present.
- It’s unusual for the eyebrows to swell, if they do, use a cold compress for 5 minutes every 4-5 hours.
- Keep a fine smear of the aftercare cream over your eyebrows approx. 4 times a day for 5 days or whenever they feel a little tight.
- Never touch your healing skin with your fingers, use a clean cotton tip.
The skin is in the throes of rapid exfoliation and if left alone the skin will shed evenly. The colour under the exfoliating skin will continue to appear light until the epidermis takes on it’s more transparent characteristics.
Now it’s time to critique your eyebrows as you have had the full cycle of cellular regeneration in which the tattoo has now become part of the dermis, seen under the epidermis. Time to make your appointment with your specialist for any adjustments that may be necessary.
LONG TERM CARE
- Use a good sunscreen daily – even the lips require protection. Sun exposure, skin care products containing Glycolic Acids, swimming in chlorinated pools or salt water are some of the contributing factors that can fade out your permanent cosmetics more quickly. It is recommended to have a retouch of colour every 2 years in order to maintain the vibrancy of colour…as you know, all colour fades over time. If you’re having an MRI, chemical exfoliation/peel or other medical procedures, please inform your physician.
YOU CANNOT DONATE BLOOD FOR 6 MONTHS FOLLOWING ANY COSMETIC TATTOO! THIS IS A WORLD WIDE REGULATION.