Now you can permanently alter your look with this age old trick…
Designed to enhance a freckle, create a beauty spot, or simply make a freckle a feature…looks natural and is… very, very, popular.
Use the form on the top right of this page to contact Margot Jaillet-Bocciolini from Colour Implants now to discuss your Beauty Spot Options
NOTE: The Photographs on this website have not been altered: some are taken immediately after the procedure and some taken a few weeks later.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AS PROPER CARE IS NECESSARY TO ACHIEVE THE BEST RESULTS.
Keeping in mind that in many cases some uneveness of color is to be expected. This is the reason a second visit is necessary 4-6 weeks after the procedure to replace any colour loss during the healing process.
- Bepanthen Cream (used SPARINGLY) is recommended to use as the aftercare cream as some other healing agents can absorb colour.
DAY 1. WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE TOUCHING THE TREATED AREA…
- Using a wet cotton tip, gently wipe the tattoo clean of the clear fluid (plasma) your skin secretes to heal, in order for the area not to crust up too quickly and absorb too much colour…then
SPARINGLY, apply your after-care cream…do this every hour for the next several hours for successful healing as the area needs to be kept moist at all times.
- Some itching is normal DO NOT pick, peel or scratch the tattoo or your colour may heal unevenly and you risk scarring or infection. Refrain from excercising for at least a week.
- DO NOT expose your healing skin to direct sunlight, tanning beds, saunas, salt water or chlorinated pools, direct shower spray, hot water, skin creams or lotions other than what you have been instructed to do for 2 weeks.
The skin is in the throes of rapid exfoliation and if left alone the skin will shed evenly. The colour under the exfoliating skin will continue to appear light until the epidermis takes on it’s more transparent characteristics.
Now it’s time to critique your eyebrows as you have had the full cycle of cellular regeneration in which the tattoo has now become part of the dermis, seen under the epidermis. Time to make your appointment with your specialist for any adjustments that may be necessary.
LONG TERM CARE
- Use a good sunscreen daily – even the lips require protection. Sun exposure, skin care products containing Glycolic Acids, swimming in chlorinated pools or salt water are some of the contributing factors that can fade out your permanent cosmetics more quickly. It is recommended to have a retouch of colour every 2 years in order to maintain the vibrancy of colour…as you know, all colour fades over time. If you’re having an MRI, chemical exfoliation/peel or other medical procedures, please inform your physician.
YOU CANNOT DONATE BLOOD FOR 6 MONTHS FOLLOWING ANY COSMETIC TATTOO! THIS IS A WORLD WIDE REGULATION.