Colour Implant is a method of implanting micro-insertions of colour into the skin, producing a soft, subtle, natural result for eyebrows, eyeliner and lips.
Yes, the procedure is performed under strict hygiene and sterilization procedures as stated under the guidelines of the Public Health Act.
- Those who wear glasses making the application of makeup difficult.
- Those who have fair, thinning or missing eyebrow hair
- Those whose jobs or hobbies ‘melt’ conventional makeup
- Those whose career inhibits the use of makeup
- Those with pale, thin or uneven lips
- Those whose eyes look ‘naked’ without eyeliner
- Alopecia sufferers
It is similar to a tattoo but much more shallow and delicate. A tattoo is forever, but Colour Implant’s lighter colours generally fade down between 3-10 years, depending on the colour implanted, the client’s age, lifestyle and skin metabolism.
A topical anesthetic usually makes it quite painless, uncomfortable for some – no problem for most. The procedure generally takes a little over an hour; however the years of looking good outweigh any momentary discomfort.